Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 24- Let's hear it for the boys!

It's week 24 at iheartfaces.com and this week's theme is "Let's hear it for the boys"


I chose this picture (from a long list of cute boy pictures) for it's sweet 'moment in time' feeling.
Sawyer has been all boy from the moment of his birth @ 10 lbs 7 oz. I never knew what having a boy really meant, but I'm sure learning now. He is trouble, dirt, bugs, flowers for mommy, jumping, running, snuggling, cuddling, cars, trucks, rough, tough, sweetness. When I looked at this picture of him, as he looks at the big world around him through his three year old eyes, it reminded me that his world is full of possibilities. Dream big, buddy!





5 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Love the flare and the composition. He's got the best smile on his face. It is a great "world is full of possibilities" photo.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Love it! Especially the sun poking through! My entry is here.

TanishaRenee said...

love the composition and how the sun's glare seems to embrace him.

Ashley said...

I think this is one of my favorite pictures you have taken. The look on his face is priceless. I love the way the sun is coming thru the trees. The pah before him laid out! I don't really know any photography vocabulary, but it is great!

Carmen said...

Great shot...Beautiful!