Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 3- we are family





Week 3 challenge at iheartfaces.com is 'we are family'.



I chose this little family's picture because I think it embodies being a mother of boys.

Always full of action and energy...but smiling through it all.

And she gets to add a little baby girl to the mix next month!

****Update: I got sixth place this week in the iheartfaces.com challenge! Woo-hoo!
The guest judge who picked me is Audrey Woulard who is not only a fantastic photographer
but also shoots for Pottery Barn Kids catalog. I love her style so her pick means something special to me :)****

6 comments:

Erica Lea said...

Very nice. I like how the mother seems to keep calm, even while her boys are squirming. It must be so exciting for her to have a girl! Lovely photo.

Marjorie said...

I see the natural state of brothers! Nice capture - and mom just smiling and looking serene. I love the lighting and the spontaneity of this picture.

Julia Spencer said...

Very unposed... Love it! ;)

Unknown said...

Your picture is very beautiful! Congratulations on being a winner this week! Really awesome work!

Unknown said...

What a pretty shot! :-) I love the light and the moment you captured is beautiful!

congrats!!

Rebecca said...

whoo-hooo!!!
congrats on your much deserved top 10! :)