Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 21- Happy Birthday


http://www.iheartfaces.com/ challenge for week 21 has two categories this week: Happy birthday, and anything goes for pets.



So the first is a picture of my 3-year-old opening a present that contains a Nascar game. He's completely obsessed with cars, and was so excited to get the game!





The "pet" picture is not my pet (we are petless), but some locals actually own these domestic elk just down the road a ways. This elk was right by me by the fence. Thus the really close up pic I got.

8 comments:

Jewel said...

Your birthday pic is adorable :) He looks so excited!

Alyssa @ CrazyBusy said...

Great timing on capturing you son's reaction- cute! :)
Love, Alyssa

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! Hayden's reaction is priceless!... and I really love your pet entry as well!

Winter said...

I love your birthday pic such a cute expression!

Julie said...

REally nice birthday shot! Love this entry.

jennifer said...

the birthday shot is such a classic. you can't help but smile looking at it.

lislynn said...

Wow, that is a COOL animal shot...

Alicia W. said...

Too funny! His facial expression was hilarious.