Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 19- photo blurb

How do you pick ONE favorite face?! I ended up picking this picture for the clear, bright eyes in his innocent little face for this week's iheartfaces.com entry.

Although there were sooooo many I loved!


You really have to click on the pic to enlarge it to get the full effect!
I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie! Love those eyes.. nice job!

Hana said...

Love those baby blues! You made a great choice! He's adorable!!

Jewel said...

Lady killer in the making :) What a cute photo!

Mrs. Bird said...

Great entry! Well done :)

Erica said...

what a handsome little man with awesome blue eyes!

Unknown said...

That is a great picture! I love it : ).

Carebear said...

Great photo - he's an adorable kid and the eyes look amazing against that blue background!

heather nan said...

great shot and great name... we are only different by switching two letters around, crazy!

Tonkamom said...

So handsome! Love it!

Tricia Nugen said...

Great photo! Love the eyes!

Rebecca said...

you're right! his crystal clear blue eyes are gorgeous. and i love his hair! great pic.
~Becca