Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week 15- photo challenge

This week's challenge (iheartfaces.com) is to get a self-portrait without using tri-pods, self-timers, (i.e. hold it yourself). I really don't like self-portraits. But it's the hard things that make you grow. One thing I learned this week--I have a lot of freckles still!

I chose my 3-year-old to be with me because he is my only kid who got the freckle gene. The others got the blasted olive skin I always wanted. So this is a freckles only post! He wanted to do the grumpy face, so I didn't fight it.

9 comments:

Jessi said...

Awesome shots! I love the grumpiness ;)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I love the grumpy photo - how cute is that?! It's lovely to "meet" you this week. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Rachel @ American Mum said...

Cute faces! Love the pouts. :)

alpinekleins said...

These are so darling, great photos. Love the composition with the little one!

Kristin K

Anonymous said...

Great photos, love the creativity in the second one.

Lara said...

I love the black and white conversion in these. They're both great photos. I especially love the personality captured in the kids' one!

Erica said...

i love your second one w/ the silly faces! so cute!

Rebecca said...

both turned out so great! my favorite is your kids entry! love the angle you chose and the grumpy face and the b&w... well i guess everything!
~Becca

Unknown said...

Both of these are beautiful :-) I love freckles - they're cute!